Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For Regional Depository Library Personnel
- Notify GPO of Regional Depository Coordinator changes.
- Sign up for Regional-L.
- Identify depository publication discard processes within your state or region.
- Locate your State Focused Action Plan (if created).
- Locate the administrative files at your library about the selectives under your purview.
- Determine if there is a communication channel for depositories within the state or region.
- Notify the selectives of a change in depository personnel within the state or region.
- Identify local training or groups involving depositories within the state or region.
- Identify any specific housing arrangements or special agreements for housing the regional depository collection.
732 North Capitol Street, NW • Washington, DC 20401